27 February 2008

LEWIS LEWIS 2008 DEBATES ST DAVID's DAY DEMONSTRATION?

.
St David's Day - COUNTER DEMO - Page 4 - urban75 forums - 3 visits - 08:17
...and also misses the range of positions within "nationalism". Do you think the St Davids Day parade is a Plaid rally? ...still waiting for some positive ...www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=239885&page=4 - 149k
-
Cached - Similar pages - Note thisMore results from www.urban75.net »
.

Anarchists in Wales have a number of platforms and forums, I have yet to suss them all out and decide which of many is the appropriate one to place here. Whilst I ponder on this go search web for Gagged - South Wales Anarchists, if you have suggestions let me know ok!

.

The following may be of some advantage perhaps, check it out and use if you consider appropriate to do so >>>Revolutionary Platform Network To read messages from me, I particularly recommend my socialist blog (which is my only moderated forum) and the Foundation for PR-based Socialism Yahoo! ...www.revolutionaryplatform.net/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Gethin.