I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign.: Apr 16, 2011
- 07:1119 hours ago - What an inspirational story and fitting I include it in myI'r Gad Battlefield ... to this battle which should and could be placed at Llanhilleth, why not? ...
brwydr.blogspot.com/2011_04_16_archive.htmlCONTINUED BATTLE OF LLANHILLETH 2 MAY 1822 -I'R GAD: Welsh ...
- 2 visits - 07:1018 hours ago - I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign. ...16 April 2011. CONTINUED BATTLE OF LLANHILLETH 2 MAY 1822: Photo Feature Llanhilleth & Area Today. ...
brwydr.blogspot.com/2011/04/continued-battle-of-llanhilleth-2-may.html
Other Information:
20 hours ago - View showing smoke from residential coal fires inLlanhilleth, Blaenau Gwent taken in 1976. Ni chafwyd gwybodaeth hawlfraint.
www.casgliadywerincymru.co.uk/Item/Printable/12175 - Cached
www.casgliadywerincymru.co.uk/Item/Printable/12175 - Cached
Crumlin Arm (Monmouthshire canal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Crumlin Arm of the Monmouthshire canal is part of theMonmouthshire & Brecon ... Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal.... Waterway with marina/wharf on right ...
Also See:Search Results
ADFYWIAD GOCH CYMRU: THE 20 APRIL 1801 IN WELSH SOCIALIST HISTORY ...
- 06:1114 minutes ago - ADFYWIAD GOCH CYMRU. Red Resurgence Cymru advocates and promotes Socialist Agit - Prop Action: ... 20 April 1801 = Demonstrations at Swansea by women ...
adfywiadgoch.blogspot.com/2011/04/20-april-1801-in-welsh-socialist.html